Room No: 812, 8th Floor, General Mustafiz Tower (Tower-1), MIST
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
Date of Graduation: March 2019
- Higher Secondary Certificate
Rajuk Uttara Model College, Dhaka (Year of Passing: 2014)
- Secondary School Certificate
Adamjee Cantonment Public School (Year of Passing: 2012)
Awards & Honors
- MIST Commandant’s List of honor – 2016
- Academic Session 2015-2016
- MIST Dean’s List of honor – 2017
- Academic Session 2016-2017
- MIST Dean’s List of honor – 2018
- Academic Session 2018-2019
- Graduated with MIST Dean’s List of Honor
- Received University Merit Scholarship in level 3 and 4 and Osmany Scholarship in level 2 during undergraduate study at Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
- Received Best Student Research Award from Faculty of ECE for Undergraduate Thesis done at MIST.
||C, C++, Java, Python, PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL, MATLAB
||MySQL, Oracle, Firebase
||Codeblocks, Netbeans, Android Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Packet Tracer, Arduino
||OpenGL, Blender, Filmora
Professional Affiliations and Organizations
 Joint Secretary, Organizing Committee, the 1st MIST Inter-University Programming Contest (MIST IUPC 2019). Website: http://www.iupc.mist.ac.bd
 Joint Secretary, Organizing Committee, National Collegiate Programming Contest (NCPC 2020). Website.
 Member, IEEE
 Joint Secretary and MOC, Organizing committee, Seminar on "Cyber Threats Around the World and Preparedness for Bangladesh".
 Undergraduate Thesis: Towards increasing the UI/UX of mHealth applications in Bangladesh with a self-developed Diabetic assistant application with integrated machine learning as a test case.
 Raiyan Rahman, A R Ahsan, Y Ahmed. Canal blockage detection system for urban cities to prevent floods in real-time.
 Rahman T, Anjum A, Rahman R, Khan RR. A Proposed Integrated System Towards Digitizing the Maternal Health and Children Support Process in Developing Countries. In2019 IEEE International WIE Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (WIECON-ECE) 2019 Nov 15 (pp. 1-4). IEEE.
 Khan N, Mustafina S, Jhumu F, Rahman R, Islam Nazrul. Towards Developing an Automated Attendance Management System using Fingerprint Sensor. In 2020 Emerging Technology in Computing, Communication and Electronics (ETCCE). IEEE
 Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA) under the International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA), USA with 96% marks.
 Runner-up (2015) and Champion (2018) on MIST Debate competition.
 Completed Certificate Course on Cyber Security from Dept of CSE, MIST
 Completed Certified Course on Cyber Range Operation from Cyber Security Unit, Bangladesh Computer Council (BCC)
- CSE 401: Information System Design and Development (Spring 21)
- CSE 407: Applied Statistics and Queueing Theory (Fall 20)
- CSE 281: Computer Programming Techniques Theory (Spring 20)
- CSE 271: Introduction to Computer Programming Theory (Fall 19)
Programming Based Sessional (labs)
- CSE 402: Information System Design and Development Sessional (Spring 21)
- CSE 224: Advanced Programming Language Sessional (Fall 19, Fall 20)
- CSE 106: Structured Programming Language Sessional (Fall 20)
- CSE 110: Computer Programming Language Sessional (Fall 20)
- CSE 282: Computer Programming Techniques Sessional (Spring 20)
- CSE 272: Introduction to Computer Programming Sessional (Fall 19)
- CSE 214: Numerical Analysis Sessional (Fall 19)
- CSE-100: Introduction to Computer System Sessional (Spring 19)
Design or Project-Based labs
- CSE 460: Integrated Design Project (IDP-II) (Spring 20)
- CSE 360: Integrated Design Project (IDP-I) (Fall 19)
- CSE-302: Database Management Systems Sessional (Spring 19)
- Industrial Trainee, Robi Axiata Limited
Duration: December 2017 – January 2018
- Teaching Assistant, Department of CSE, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Duration: Dec 2018 - January 2019
- Lecturer, Department of CSE, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Duration: February 2019 – Present
- Moderator, MIST Computer Club
Duration: June 2019 - Present