8th Floor, General Mustafiz Tower, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- B.Sc. Engg. in Computer Science and Engineering (4 Years)
Islamic University of Technology (IUT). Date of Graduation: March 2021
- Silver Medal in Kaggle Competition (Bengali.AI Handwritten Grapheme Classification)
- Champion of “Intra IUT App Development Contest 2019”
- Runner-up of “Inter-University App Development Contest” at 10th IUT ICT Fest
- Champion of “ICT4D Competition” at 4th AUW ICT Fest
- Received OIC Scholarship
- Gold medalist in Mathematics (x2) at International Assessment for Schools (IAS) organized by the University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Four National Awards at Bangladesh Mathematical (BdMO) (2008, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Two Divisional Awards at Bangladesh Physics Olympiads (BdPhO) (2012, 2013)
NOTABLE PROJECTS: “Random Doodle Generator with Pytorch”, “Comparative Study between YOLO v3, v4, and EfficientDet for Object Detection”, “Bengali Hand-written Digit Classification”, “Remote-Controlled Vehicle with Raspberry Pi”, “Online Cricket Scoring App with C++ and Qt” [Link], “Line-follower Robot with C++ on Arduino”, Unity Based Games: “Pothe pothe” [Link], “Radhuni Ami” [Link], “White Space” [Link]
Research Domain: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, and Planning and Optimization.
- Md. Mushfiqur Rahman, Nahian Muhtasim Zahin, Kazi Raiyan Mahmud, Md. Azmaeen Bin Ansar. “Automated Intersection Management with MiniZinc” At 2020 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Industry 4.0 (STI), 19-20 December, Dhaka (DOI 10.1109/STI50764.2020.9350408) [Paper]
- Md. Mushfiqur Rahman, Sabah Binte Noor, Fazlul Hasan Siddiqui. “Automated Large-scale Class Scheduling in MiniZinc” At 2020 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Industry 4.0 (STI), 19-20 December, Dhaka (DOI 10.1109/STI50764.2020.9350485) [Paper]
CONFERENCE PAPER SUBMITTED AND CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW
- Mashrur Mahmud Morshed, Md. Mushfiqur Rahman. “Approximating Activation Functions with Linear Interpolation”
- Md. Mushfiqur Rahman, Thasin Abedin, Khondokar S. S. Prottoy, Ayana Moshruba, Fazlul Hasan Siddiqui. “Video captioning with stacked attention and semantic hard pull” Under review at PeerJ CS [Paper]
- Md. Mushfiqur Rahman, Kazi Raiyan Mahmud, Nahian Muhtasim Zahin, Md. Hasanul Kabir. “StructGAN: Image restoration maintaining structural consistency using two-step Generative Adversarial Networks”
- FACULTY MEMBER, Department of CSE, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- Duration: March 2021 – Present.
- RESEARCH ASSISTANT, Department of CSE, Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology (DUET), Gazipur, Bangladesh.
- Duration: February 2020 – July 2020.
- RESEARCH INTERN, Samsung R&D Institute Bangladesh (SRBD), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Duration: November 2019 – January 2020.
- GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEAD, M-World, Shyamoli, Bangladesh.
- Duration: July 2019 – September 2019.